Thank you to the 173 teams who participated and the collegiate recruiters from over 110 colleges and university who made attending MAPL Raleigh a priority. Make sure to put MAPL Raleigh 2020 on your team's schedule (February 29 - March 1)
MAPL Raleigh is the largest convention center tournament in central North Carolina and the second stop on the Mid-Atlantic Power League schedule.
The event will be held on Feb. 29 - March 1, 2020 at two locations:
- Raleigh Convention Center [RCC], 500 S. Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC 27601
- Triangle Volleyball Club [RED division only], 121 Competition Center Drive [NEW LOCATION], Morrisville, NC 27560. Triangle is ca. 20 minutes from the RCC off I-40.
- Triangle Volleyball Club will host a Sitting Volleyball Showcase for veterans as part of its Volleyball for All service project. Any veterans interested in participating should contact Jenna Hinton.
GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION:
- Match minimum guarantee is 6; some teams could play as many as 9
- Power pooled. All teams have opportunity for GOLD
- Three playing Divisions with a general tournament flow designed to create competitive match-ups in each wave.
- BLACK [16-18s]-66 teams
- BLUE [14-16s]-72 teams
- RED [13-14s]-36 teams
- HOTELS: This is NOT a Stay-to-Play event however, PSE has been contracted by the tournament to manage the distribution of downtown, walking distance hotels and to facilitate teams securing competitively priced area hotels. For more information on how to request rooms at one of the three downtown headquarter hotels visit HERE.
- WARM UP BALLS: Teams should bring their own balls to the event. Loaner balls can be reserved and made available for those teams flying.
- PARKING: Parking downtown near the RCC, $7; Parking @ Triangle is free
- SPECTATOR ADMISSION: $15pp for 2 days; $10pp for one day. Children under 5 are FREE.
- FOOD OPTIONS: NO OUTSIDE FOOD @ RCC. RCC has concessions and other food vendors. A food truck will be on site at Triangle.
- BOYS TOURNAMENT: - Triangle Volleyball Club hosts "Battle of the Bros" in conjunction with MAPL Raleigh at the RCC/Triangle Volleyball Club. For details click HERE.
Questions: for additional MAPL Raleigh details please click HERE or contact us at email@example.com